Alphascience Phytic [TC] Rejuvenate & Glow Serum - 30 ml
The ultimate skin-healing serum from Alphascience, designed to reduce the appearance of acne and tackle early signs of ageing. Packed with a powerful natural antioxidant, Phytic Acid, the serum neutralises pollutants, regulates skin pigmentation and normalises sebum production, creating a healthy and radiant glow. There’s nothing dull about this one!
Why add the Alphascience Phytic serum to your beauty cabinet?
- Keeps wrinkles, fine lines and brown spots at bay
- Rejuvenates your complexion and creates a radiant glow
- Reduces sun damage and signs of photo ageing
- Suitable anti-ageing serum for acne prone skin
- Safe to use after anti-ageing procedures including Botox, fillers and laser treatment
- Suitable for all skin types, including young skin
How to use the Alphascience Phytic serum:
The Phytic serum is designed to use twice daily. After cleansing, gently massage a small amount of the serum into the skin on your face, neck and décolletage. Wait a few seconds for it to soak in before continuing your skincare routine with follow-up products.
The Alphascience Phytic serum can be used to prepare your skin for a professional chemical peel. Apply daily, two weeks before, to lower your skin’s PH. Wait 24 hours after your skin has peeled before use. Please ask your practitioner for further advice.
If you have undergone laser or other aesthetic treatments, please wait between 24-48 hours before use.
Key active ingredients:
- 8% stabilised L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C in its natural form): Antioxidant stimulates collagen synthesis, prevents spot formation and enhances natural radiance.
2% Phytic Acid (Antioxidant): Neutralises pollutants, regulates
pigmentation and normalises sebum.
2% Tannic Acid: Boosts antioxidant activity of the formula and
- Ginkgo Biloba (Antioxidant): Improves skin tissue irrigation enhanced skin radiance.
This formula is free from perfume, preservatives, Parabens and Phenoxyethanol.
All Alphascience products are vegan-friendly and have not been tested on animals.
Free delivery on all orders over £100. Delivery costs £5.95 for orders under £100.