iS Clinical SHEALD Recovery Balm 60g
- Free delivery over £95
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The SHEALD Recovery Balm helps restore compromised skin using nourishing and antimicrobial ingredients such as Ceramides, Oat Kernel Extract and Kava Kava Extract, as well as Cell Signalling Technology which promotes skin repair and healing whilst hydrating and protecting the skin.
Suitable to use on compromised skin conditions including open cuts, grazes, scars, dehydrated, irritated, itchy or post-treatment skin.
- Aids skin recovery
- Reduces inflammation, itching, tightness & irritation
- Provides antimicrobial environmental shield on the skin
- Restores raw, dry & sensitive skin
- Softens & hydrates complexion
- Prevents scab formation
- 5% Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Cholesterol, Phytosphingosine and Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Extract
- 3% Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract
- 2% Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract (Kava Kava)
AQUA, SODIUM HYALURONATE, GLYCERIN, C12-15 PARETH 3 BENZOATE, PETROLATUM, TOCOPHEROL, BETA-GLUCAN, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, CETEARETH-20, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, PIPER METHYSTICUM LEAF/ROOT/STEM EXTRACT, AHNFELTIA CONCINNA EXTRACT, SORTIBTAN STEARATE, PEG-8, PEG-8/SMDI COPOLYMER, ZEA MAYS KERNEL EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, CERAMIDE NP, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, XANTHAN GUM, CARBOMER, RETINYL PALMITATE, TRIETHANOLAMINE, CERMAIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CHOLESTROL, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, AVENA SATIVA KERNEL EXTRACT, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, DISODIUM EDTA
How to Use
Apply a generous amount onto areas of concern once or twice a day, or when needed.